Re: [atlarge-discuss] ELECTION DAILY REPORT

At 03:46 AM 5/29/2003 +0200, J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin wrote:

PS. the watch.c program has been copied to Abel Wisman.
Any C developper requesting it and able to understand and
comment it in a polite way will get a copy. It is a fairly
simple prorgam. As I always indicated it will be released to the
entire community on Sunday. I note that at the present stage
it is documented in the code in French. I will try to change that
to English before I release it.

I'm not taking sides between you and Sotiris, but I think you would do everyone a favor if you just go ahead and send it to him. And if it is a simple program, it shouldn't really matter whether you've commented it in French, English or any other language, the source should speak for itself.

I'm not a C developer, but I can read C, I see no reason why, if I wanted a copy now (I don't) I, or anyone else, shouldn't be able to have it.