RE: [atlarge-discuss] ELECTION REPORT

No there isn't. There is only Jefsey watching the outcome. The Watchdogs are
not receiving copies of the raw data. I appreciate that Bruce and Eric are
also receiving ballots, but with respect, I have worked with Bruce on a
Watchdog Committee on a previous occasion, and it is not one of his
strengths., in short he dropped the ball and didn't verify a thing. Eric
sees his role as purely theological, ministering to the masses, which is a
very far cry from putting aside the best part of 12 hours to address the
task at hand, which is a very laborious task and involves manually reading
through each and every ballot to check that those who voted did not do so
twice using different email addresses and that they are all members in the
first place. Typically, extra people submit ballots who are not members,
trying to stuff the ballot boxes, and some people respond from unregistered
emails, being on the move and so on. Of course these folks will be happy to
verify their own votes, but who, apart from Jefsey is verifying that they
are entitled to vote in the first place and that each member is only casting
one vote?

Regards,
Joanna