Re: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail norma l es,

At 12:41 p.m. 29/05/2003, A/S Mauro D. Ríos wrote:
Dear Joop,

Without the guarantees that I described very widely they don't exist,
then yes would agree with you of worrying, but we should make sure
that those guarantees exist.
Dear Mauro (and other candidates) ,

Why do you not give the members the only guarantee that you can credibly give and that is that you will be available for re-election after the members can get to know you and where you stand in the coming three months?

A lot of damage can be done with (another) six months paralysis.
We have been sabotaged before.
If you have a lot of time you could go thought the whole archive and read about these events.

Don't you have a saying "a donkey does not hit the same stone twice" ?

You must have some understanding about our hesitation to give 12 months trust to newcomers when even our "old-comers" don't fully trust each other.

It's not personal. It may be the best way to get the members to vote for you.
I have committed to 3 months myself.
Believe me, it is long enough for burn-out.

-joop-