Re: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail normales

Joop and all,

Here we have a proverb: "Who burned with milk, you see a cow and
cries."

I understand you!. I don't have any problem with the time that we want
to put for the Panel.
However, I insist that these fears are only for that have burned
before with milk.

3 months you like?, will 3 months be well. You have my total consent.
That is to say that the Panel will have 2 months to work before
organizing the following election. To write the documents that we need
to raise roots, it is enough, to not develop other things.

In this scenario I had preferred to constitute a special commission
for the elaboration of the bases of the organization. And after on the
election of the Panel should already have been made with the game
rules written. Following your thought line, it is not healthy that the
game rules write them who are in the power, mainly if there is not
even a division of powers to safeguard the guarantees that we all want
and, obviously, the written game rules are not and approved. (before
they already burned with milk).

The guarantees for this whole process will give them the members, but
I worry about the very little participation.

a hug
Mauro