RE: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail normal es,

At 08:32 a.m. 29/05/2003, A/S Mauro D. Ríos wrote:

2) this election was summoned to choose a Panel for 1 year. I don't know how
you reached this conclusion. But I share that it is a wise time and it will
allow to the Panel to make many things (if one works well).
Mauro,

It worries me especially when unknown candidates insist on a one year mandate. Especially when, through naivity or design, that mandate is left undefined and wide-open.

This is nothing personal, but why would you be afraid that you might not get re-elected after 3 months to continue the many things that you intend to work on?

3 months it is a very short time. If the Panel is limited at time so short,
the Panel will be submerged in an ocean of papers, it will be submerged
writing papers and documents and it will lose the action capacity to extract
from the clothier to @Large and to give to know the organization. In
consequence the organization, perhaps, can lose its action capacity. My fear
is that for 3 months @Large passes to the shades, become an organization
that she only works toward inside.
On the contrary. It will be an atlarge where the voters get an early chance to scrutinize what the panel has been doing, to take responsibility for allowing its representatives to continue or to change course.

Do you not favour an organization where the members have the ultimate authority?

(I will vote tomorrow)

-joop-