RE: [atlarge-discuss] PANEL ELECTION - DAILY STATUS

A. Jefsey DID send me the "watch.c" which I had a quick look at and can
find nothing wrong with in the sense of manipulation whatsoever, the
output will produce reports equal to the daily status we received the
last 2 days.

I do hope others that have asked received it as well and will be
prepared to write a more thorough explanation as I feel at this moment
that by doing that I do not add credibility to the source code.

As I understand it the other panel members and the watchdogs have the
same code, where the other panel-members also have the raw data while
the watchdog have cleaned data (exclusive of headers and names of
sender)

At this moment in time there is no evidence of fraud, manipulation or
otherwise mal-treatment of the voting.

I suggest you come up with some evidence for yor accusations.

As for your accusation below to my address and that of 2 other people on
this list; I propose you come up with evidence of this as well and if
you are not able to do so, we will probably never hear an apology.

Abel