Re: [atlarge-discuss] It Must Be Right...

Walter Schmidt wrote:

On Thu, 29 May 2003, it was written:

1. Jefsey DID send me the "watch.c" which I had a quick look at and can
find nothing wrong...

  ...and you know this is the "same" program being used because?

Because he's psychic?  ;-)

2. I do hope others that have asked received it as well and will be
prepared to write a more thorough explanation...

  ...and they will know this is the "same" program being used because?

Because they're psychic?

3. At this moment in time there is no evidence of fraud, manipulation or
otherwise mal-treatment of the voting.

  ...and we know this because?

Because Abel is his brother's keeper... how nice.  Where's Cain, I wonder?

4. I suggest you come up with some evidence for yor accusations.

I suggest you quit bullshitting and trying to ignore the evidence... Pretending it doesn't exist has marked you off as an accomplice. thanks for showing your true colours.

Folks -

As there are no documented controls - we do not know what is valid or what
is not. To say otherwise is just wrong.

Or a sure sign that the person saying so has a hand in perpetuating the entire sham...

We have allowed a process to function in the worse possible way - with all
possible controls not-in-place, ignored, or just not working.

Here, hear!

And as to the best-of-intentioms, there goes another road-to-hell being
paved.

LOL!

Under these circumstances, the fact that we like you and you have always
gotten it done, does not mean an error has not been made, or worse.

Or "worse" indeed!!  Fraud is a WHOLE LOT worse, to be sure...

To think otherwise is, also, just wrong.

Or a sign that one is in collusion with the swindlers.

We want to be they-who-represent-the-net-denizens, and yet we cannot even
get the simplest of processes right - who are we kidding.

And, that laughter you hear is ICANN - who has shown the ability to bring
many the complex process to fruition.

Once again, we have no one to blame but ourselves...

Well, I think we can also blame Jefsey and Co. for completely destroying this organization by trying to pull off a sham like this one. And let us not forget Vittorio Bertola, Thomas Roessler and certain others (we, and they, know who they are).

Time to return to the (grass)roots: ICANNAtLarge.com never looked so good!

Thanks Walter for having the chutzpah to call a spade a spade. Unlike the thoroughly shameless individuals who would like for everyone to ignore the FACTS and swallow the swindle.

This "election" is over. NULL AND VOID.

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos

-----------

"The science of jurisprudence regards the state and power as the
ancients regarded fire- namely, as something existing absolutely.
But for history, the state and power are merely phenomena, just as for
modern physics fire is not an element but a phenomenon.

From this fundamental difference between the view held by history
and that held by jurisprudence, it follows that jurisprudence can tell
minutely how in its opinion power should be constituted and what
power- existing immutably outside time- is, but to history's questions
about the meaning of the mutations of power in time it can answer
nothing."
				     --Leo Tolstoy, "War and Peace"