Re: [atlarge-discuss] PANEL ELECTION - DAILY STATUS

Thomas and all fellow members,

  I would prefer and independent review of the actual running code,
whatever that may be.  Until or unless such is done and is the
actual running code, the trust factor is in serious jeopardy.  In fact,
that trust factor limit has already been reached IMHO.

Thomas Roessler wrote:

> On 2003-05-29 23:25:27 +0100, Abel Wisman wrote:
>
> > A. Jefsey DID send me the "watch.c" which I had a quick look at
> > and can find nothing wrong with in the sense of manipulation
> > whatsoever, the output will produce reports equal to the daily
> > status we received the last 2 days.
>
> The program is also available to the watchdogs.  I have briefly
> reviewed the code, too, and can confirm what Abel says.  (Of course,
> I cannot guarantee that Jefsey is actually running the code he sends
> around.)
>
> --
> Thomas Roessler                         <roessler@does-not-exist.org>

    Pierre Abelard