RE: [atlarge-discuss] Watchdog members

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

| I forgot to point out the fact that:
|
| www.execlub.org/atlarge.htm
|
| IS NOT the official web site of this organization.

And neither is lists.fitug.de, but we are all glad that Thomas is donating
the system resources to host this list.  And neither was the DNSO's system,
which we used for our last election.

Jefsey is donating *his* system resources gratis to conduct this election
because we don't know who has root access to ICANNATLARGE.ORG.  Why is this
a bad thing?  Oh! Yeah!  That's right!  Jefsey doesn't speak English well
enough to suit you, so you'd rather not have to depend on him for anything,
since being beholden to him invalidates the "reasons" for your Francophobia!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info