[atlarge-discuss] Files available for download

Jefsey has sent me the following files for upload to the ftp as one zip
file:

3. the following files have been sent to the watchdogs
- atlarge.vid the list of the VID of all the Members
- atlarge.wtc the data of all the ballots stripped from any other
indication than the number of the line, the VID of the voter, the order
of
reception, the vote and the matter.
- atlarge.vtv the sorted list of the VIDs of the voters.
- atlarge.vtr the sorted list of the voters
- the watch.c current version

I have moved the zip and the unpacked files to the earlier announced ftp
server (ftp.icannatlarge.org) where all users who desire so can download
these files please use username atlarge and passwd atlarge.

This is in accordance with;

5. This file will be made available online to all the Members as soon as
get some information from volunteers for an FTP site. I will then
forward a
mail to the whole membership

Kind regards

Abel

===========================

Information in this electronic mail message is confidential and may be
privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient any
use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is prohibited
and may be unlawful.

Any attachment has been checked for viruses, but please rely on your own
virus checker and procedures.

If you contact us by email we will store your name and address to
facilitate communications.

=========================

Able Towers and Able Consultancy are tradenames of Moordata Ltd.

2 Brickett Close
Ruislip
Middlesex
HA4 7YE