RE: [atlarge-discuss] ELECTION Results and Panelist IDs

@Large,

It should be obvious to all but I will state it clearly again for the
record.

The ad hoc V&C Committee has established beyond reasonable doubt that
those who have scored the maximum 5 out of 5 "recognition points" are
"Verified and Certified" as legitimate individuals and there is NO NEED
to recreate the efforts again.

The converse is still true, those supposed candidates who have shown
ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF that they exist at all are at this point "ghosts"
and are probationary at best.

Sincerely,

TTTT
Jeff Holt