Re: [atlarge-discuss] definition of 'administer'

> Sotiris:
>
> Thank you for the definition. I can see where it covers everything that
> I suggested it might mean, but I can't seem to find the part where it
> says "arbitrarily appoint a chairman of a separate committee without
> any input from the committee or the membership of the organization"

Nobody's appointing anyone arbitrarily.  I stepped up like Joey Borda
apparently did.  Simple really.  A job needs to get done, so I'm doing it.
Until there is an established agreed upon process, and since nobody else
volunteered, why do you have such a problem with it?  You didn't seem to
have a problem with Joey's sel-appointment (and he wasn't even elected for
anything).  Why are you being a hypocrite, now?

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos