Re: [atlarge-discuss] LET'S GET GOING: Determining a Chair forthePanel

OK

Let's have another vote then.

Question:

Would you rather another name instead of Icannatlarge.org for our
organisation?

YES:
NO:

And stick it in the next Poll
(Be a good idea to do it *before* we start outreach and interacting with the
media though!)

If the response is YES, we'd rather another name, then we know it won by
default and we vote on a new option.

What's the point of having a name people don't really want?

Richard H