Re: [atlarge-discuss] Bylaws Discussion

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> To facilitate the discussion of bylaws for this organization, I have drafted
> a basic set of bylaws for your consideration which are posted at
> http://www.icannia.org/bylaws.htm

Not bad, Danny (I haven't read it through yet but as far in as Article 3
there was only one substantive omission: the definition of a *quorum* of the
Board).  Now you'll need to get a Member to propose it to the Panel.

Or you could join up and bypass the middleman.  As I have suggested before.

Is there some self-imposed reason why you balk at joining?  History of
involvement in other organizations perhaps?  Why, even Esther Dyson belongs -
and voted, I think I read - why not you?