RE: [atlarge-discuss] LET'S GET GOING: Determining a Chair for thePanel

hi joanna,

i have no problem if we decide to drop icann from the organization's name especially if it creates organizational difficulties for us. my point was that, for all things we do, the organization should use its official domain name.

thanks.

gilbert

---
Gilbert E. Lumantao
200 Commonwealth Avenue
Quezon City 1101 Philippines
Mobile No. 63-918-9387793
Email Address: gilbert.lumantao@mailcity.com
Website: http://www.batasayti.freeservers.com
---

"Plan for what is difficult while it is easy, do what is great while it is small. The most difficult things in the world must be done while they are still easy, the greatest things in the world must be done while they are still small. For this reason sages never do what is great, and this is why they can achieve that greatness." - Attributed by Sun Tzu to warriors of ancient times.