From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <mailto:sotiris@hermesnetwork.com>
To: Kristen Doyle <mailto:colk@ixswr.org> ; At Large Discuss
<mailto:atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 9:50 PM
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

I have received and refunded $1 from Kristen Doyle. She has been
verified and I have updated her status at:
http://atlarge.ca/membership.html

Thank You Kristen.

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos

Kristen Doyle wrote:

I have sent the dollar to you however I do not feel that paypal is the best
way to 100% verify a person is who they say they are
I also have my address listed in the whois for my domain ixswr.org which is
7503 Reindeer Road
Tampa, FL 33619
USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sotiris Sotiropoulos" <sotiris@hermesnetwork.com>