RE: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

And by doing so allowed every reader of this list to see his address.

Nonetheless I repeat two things:

Paypal is not a valid verification system, I can enter multiple
addresses using multiple credit cards of which none have to be in my
name, meaning I can use a paypal account under several names using
different cards.

The various ways used by the verification committee were at least more
satisfactoryas that they ascertained on a per case base all the evidence
given, including phonecalls, to ascertain the identification of any
individual.

Finally it has also become clear from various postings on this list that
the there are several votes that want Joey Borda and his current team to
continue their efforts, why not join them instead of posting results on
yet another website and using a system that as for now anyone yet has to
support.

Regards

Abel