[atlarge-discuss] Posting point...

I understand the interest in providing a security
certificate in some effort to 'prove' identity, but
the last few posts from A/S Mauro D. Ríos and a few
others seem to have some certificate attached - and
make them unreadable by my email client. Therefore,
if they contain writing of interest, I won't be able
to read it. Those of you using such items, please
consider not doing so when posting here.

And no, I won't change my email program.

--
   Hugh