Re: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

Sotiris and all fellow members,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> Hugh Blair wrote:

  I don't think that this is what Hugh is attempting to suggest at all.
But it is well known that Pay Pal is fraught with scams. As such
fewer and fewer folks and commercial entities are willing to
deal with them, even sense Ebay bought them out.

> --Sotiris Sotiropoulos

    Pierre Abelard