Re: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee - 2nd response..

Hugh and all fellow members,

Hugh Blair wrote:

> > Thanks Jeff.
> > I have added you to the list at:  http://atlarge.ca/membership.html
>
> Where's your buddy's name on your list?
> http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0306/msg00051.html

  It is true that I know Sotiris.  We have never met face to face,
but have chatted on the phone on a couple of occasions.  I would
not extrapolate these facts as Sotiris and I being "Buddy's" as
you seem to.  It is true also that I often find myself in agreement
with Sotiris, and have noticed that he is  often times in agreement
with me as well.  We also differ on some things such as Pay Pal.
Such is a normal life experience between individuals, friends
or not.  I will support Sotiris if I believe that he is right or
correct.  I won't if I don't believe so.  I am sure he will do
the same.

  I hope that my brief words here have been a life lesson for
you Hugh.

> --
>    Hugh

    Pierre Abelard