[atlarge-discuss] Attn. Abel to:Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panel list and such more

Abel and all fellow members,

  Whom authorized the use of Mailman for any new E-Mail list
dealing with the business of this organization?  Wouldn't it
be wise that the members vote to approve such before
creating said additional Mailing lists.  Doesn't this only
lead to more fracturing and confusion?

Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 02:15 p.m. 2/06/2003, Abel Wisman wrote:
> >A panel@mailman.icannatlarge.org has been setup however only once the
> >new panel has been confirmed by the watchdogs and/or the members who
> >(re-)counted the votes will I add anyone to that list, which list is as
> >yet a virgin.
> >
> >Once the new panel has settled on who the chair will be I will hand over
> >the passwd to administer the list to the chair.
> >
> >The webiste for the archives will be
> >http://mailman.icannatlarge.org/mailman/listinfo
>
> Thanks Abel.
> In the meantime the not-yet Panel works with a cc list copied to
> discuss@icannatlage.com for the sake of archiving.
>
> -joop-

    Pierre Abelard