[atlarge-discuss] RE: LET'S GET GOING: Determining a Chair for thePanel, starting agendas, to do list

I think what Joop means here, and I have supported that idea earlier on,
is a mirror site.
All under our own official domain, no problem, I would even advocate to
have 5 or more mirrors, a very simple script of even an open source
program as "tucopy" used for multiple daily updates of the tucows
mirrors and a simple cronjob could be used.

All we need is servers with space to hold the site, though they should
be professional setups and not local machines on a broadband connection.

Kind regards

Abel