Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Bylaws Discussion [:alternative method:]

Jan and all fellow members,

Jan Siren wrote:

> Jeff Williams wrote:

> > 3.) That said drafting committee be required to have independent review
> >      of the final draft bylaws as a pier legal review. Note: This will cost
> >      some amount of $$.
>
> I truly *hate* doing this.  But I feel obliged once again to suggest to
> all that before you part with a single dollar (euro, peso, yen), you
> satisfy yourself as to the identity of the person who is asking you for
> money.

  You have mentioned this before.  You were right than and still you
are right here as well.  My identity has already many times been
established publicly on this forum, see archives at:
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/ .  You may also see:
 http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/proposals/ineginc/ineginc.htm
as well as at:
http://www.networksolutions.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois?STRING=ICANN-INT-ATLARGE.ORG&SearchType=do&STRING2.x=45&STRING2.y=8

and in addition at:
sans.org  Member number SD128219
Yet there are a number of the Jefsey-election folks that have yet to be
identified and their validity is in question.  So indeed giving money or
moneys to them at this time would be unwise.

    Pierre Abelard