[atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

I received $1 from Mary M. Bordo a verified Paypal member on behalf of Joe Borda/Bordo. Joey explained that Mary M. Bordo is his mother and that they live together, and that he does not have a credit card or bank account drawn under his own name, but rather goes through his mother as a financial proxy, if you will. Her address is Paypal confirmed and the street and zip code matches the one on Joe Borda's driver identitification as posted in a .pdf at http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=250 I have verified the postal code via the USPS. However, I could not obtain a phone number for either the name Bordo or Borda from the phone directory in Henry VA. (which may just mean it's not listed).

I am reasonably satisfied with his identity and so I have updated his status at: http://atlarge.ca/membership.html

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos