Re: [atlarge-discuss] Joe Borda/Bordo. - False Indntity? to:Re: [atlarge-discuss]Provisional Membership Committee

Tell you what. Why don't you get your mother to send me a buck via paypal and I'll change your status from "pending" as well.

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos

Jeff Williams wrote:

Sotiris and all fellow members,

Must be another phony entity than if he/she/it doesn't have
a Pay Palable credit card, Eh? Or that is what you have been
saying for some time now over several days. How do you
know that the person that says they are his mother is really
his mother or even that his mother is alive?

Nice try Sotiris, but no cigar! You verified only that Joe Borda/Bordo.
has a mother that has a credit card that Pay Pal can verify,nothing more.
See again:
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/verification-faq-outside
In particular: " Please note that PayPal's verification system does not
constitute an endorsement of a member, nor a guarantee of a member's
business practices."

Maybe the NIPC guys I know will get a huge laugh our of this one!

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

I received $1 from Mary M. Bordo a verified Paypal member on behalf of
Joe Borda/Bordo. Joey explained that Mary M. Bordo is his mother and
that they live together, and that he does not have a credit card or bank
account drawn under his own name, but rather goes through his mother as
a financial proxy, if you will. Her address is Paypal confirmed and the
street and zip code matches the one on Joe Borda's driver
identitification as posted in a .pdf at
http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=250 I have verified
the postal code via the USPS. However, I could not obtain a phone
number for either the name Bordo or Borda from the phone directory in
Henry VA. (which may just mean it's not listed).

I am reasonably satisfied with his identity and so I have updated his
status at: http://atlarge.ca/membership.html

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos

Pierre Abelard

-----------

"The science of jurisprudence regards the state and power as the
ancients regarded fire- namely, as something existing absolutely.
But for history, the state and power are merely phenomena, just as for
modern physics fire is not an element but a phenomenon.

From this fundamental difference between the view held by history
and that held by jurisprudence, it follows that jurisprudence can tell
minutely how in its opinion power should be constituted and what
power- existing immutably outside time- is, but to history's questions
about the meaning of the mutations of power in time it can answer
nothing."
				     --Leo Tolstoy, "War and Peace"