RE: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

Sotiris,

As long as there is no confirmation on the fact that you are an elected
panel member and as long as the panel as a whole has not voted on WHO is
to "chair" any sort of verification committee I do not see why you keep
railroading this along using procedures that are non isues.
You can send registered letter to f.i. the UK, but IF the reply is
returned, it could be signed by anyone living in that house without the
neccessity of showing id. Onceyou open the door you are only asked if
you are the recipient, a simple yes siffices, so again no proof.

My id was established boyond a shadow of a doubt as were a few others,
why not start with accepting those. The few that remain can be verified
by the same committee if the panel, once installed, so wishes.

Let's wait for the panel to be announced.

Abel