Fw: [atlarge-discuss] Identity, Authentication & Digital Certificates

Bruce and Able,

My post below introduces the idea of an IPv6 Identification process of
Icannatlarge. You are both in a position to know better,
what systems/conditions we are currently running under.
Most likely a IPv4 Hosting system.

This is a time we should embrace technology.
What better proving ground than with us, ground zero.
The change to IPv6 is seamless, it is just an IP address change to a
suitable provider. I think we will be able to provide more '
goods & services' to our members and 'secure identification',
if IPv6 lives up to its promise.

There has not been any objections to this suggestion from the Mail-List,
so far as I can tell so far. In keeping this discussion transparent,
anyone who has an objection to us proceeding is free to voice their opinion.
That being so, we should proceed to investigate and implement the changes
for the good of the organization.

James Khan