Re: [atlarge-discuss] Michael Sherrill Phone Call to:Re: [atlarge-discuss] Me...

Hello Danny:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  I installed a filter many months
ago to separate Jeff Williams from the reality of this organization.  It reduced
the amount of email considerably.  More so, it had no effect on the ability to
perceive the progress of the group.  Late tonight (11:15 PM) I received a phone
call purportedly from someone named Jeff Williams.  This cannot, unfortunately,
be verified.  There is a Jeff Williams that posts to this site but that entity
has not been authenticated.  Jeff Williams has a very long history of non-
authenticated boastings, ramblings, and threats.  So, when I received his
belligerent phone call I told him he was a kook, a zombie, and a butt head.  And
then I hung up.

I do not respond to non-entities, email or phone call.  There may be a real
person typing on a keyboard or making phone calls but that real person is not
Jeff Williams.

Let us continue to work towards making this a responsible organization.  One
person one vote.

Regards,

Micheal Sherrill