Re: [atlarge-discuss] Cross posting

Abel and all fellow members,

  I suppose your irritation is factually dependent on how you define
"Cross posting".  If  "CC'ing" one list or E-Mail address to
yet another list or E-Mail address is "Cross posting" than perhaps
you have a point or justification for being irritated.  However,
if information is to be shared between different groups using
different ML forums, than of course you do not have a
legitimate reason for being irritated, and are only reveling
some other motivation for your irritable condition.

    Pierre Abelard