Re: [atlarge-discuss] Jeff Holt = JW = Same person; Proof

Whomever you really are and all fellow members,

5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208 is my companies
Business address.  And there is NO indication in the old sig file
of mine that indicates in any way this address is my personal
home address.  Hence it is again clear that whom ever
you are sir madam that you have a reading deficiency
and are prone to spreading FUD.

  It is also obvious that your host domain for your e-mail
 texasaggie.com address links and/or maps to
http://www.aggieland.net/index2.htm a known spam
site.

Tell Taells wrote:

> Listen, some people have mentioned it already, but Jeff Holt is Jeff Williams.  They both have addresses in Grapevine, TX.
>
> Look at the WHOIS for JH's domain:
> Registrant:
> J. HOLT & CO. (TEJAS-INFO-SERVICES-DOM)
>    P. O. BOX 909
>    GRAPELAND, TX 75844-0909
>    US
>
> Look at the recent sig file of JW:
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 121k members/stakeholdes strong!)
> Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827
>
> What are the chances that there are 2 outspoken people, interested in ICANN issues, both named "Jeff", living in the small, small Texas town of Grapevine, TX (population 1,000)?  I think the chances are very small.
>
> Why don't we try sending a registered letter, because I CERTAINLY will not accept Jeff Holt's face-to-face verification.  Sotoris: How was Jeff Holt verified?  I think we may have finally found JW's real name.
>
> If you want to see what the entity/he/she/ called Jeff Williams/Jeff Holt supposedly looks like, check out this dapper fellow:
> http://www.tejas-info-services.com/holt_bio.htm

    Pierre Abelard