[atlarge-discuss] Jeff Holt = JW = Same person; Proof

Listen, some people have mentioned it already, but Jeff Holt is Jeff Williams.  They both have addresses in Grapevine, TX.

Look at the WHOIS for JH's domain:
Registrant:
J. HOLT & CO. (TEJAS-INFO-SERVICES-DOM)
   P. O. BOX 909
   GRAPELAND, TX 75844-0909
   US

Look at the recent sig file of JW:
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827

What are the chances that there are 2 outspoken people, interested in ICANN issues, both named "Jeff", living in the small, small Texas town of Grapevine, TX (population 1,000)?  I think the chances are very small.

Why don't we try sending a registered letter, because I CERTAINLY will not accept Jeff Holt's face-to-face verification.  Sotoris: How was Jeff Holt verified?  I think we may have finally found JW's real name.

If you want to see what the entity/he/she/ called Jeff Williams/Jeff Holt supposedly looks like, check out this dapper fellow:
http://www.tejas-info-services.com/holt_bio.htm