Re: [atlarge-discuss] Jeff Holt = JW = Same person; Proof

At 18:38 12/06/03, Tell Taells wrote:
Listen, some people have mentioned it already, but Jeff Holt is Jeff Williams. They both have addresses in Grapevine, TX.
TT (from JWTTTT?)
Thank you for the picture and the http://www.tall.org/. The picture does not gives the scale, but the link gives it. I am sure that JWTT-TT is "iene" Guss of 129 or even 13I kilos strong or more.

I think we may have finally found JW's real name.
Thank you for telling it again.
These people on this list do not listen to me :-)

BTW Jeff HTT-TT-Gotlieb (here comes from your German? Your mother?),
why to tell it to us now?
Just to show how it is easy in the USA to fake a Paypal account?
Or because you are just tired of it?
Or because you believe no one will believe it and it can go for ever?
Or you want to switch to another State?
Or ....
Poor Yue You...
jfc