Re: [atlarge-discuss] Jeff Holt = JW = Same person; Proof

1) There is both a Grapeland and a Grapevine in Texas (seems Texans have a thing for Bacchus!)
2) Jeff Holt was verified via paypal, which is admittedly not the best way to verify a person, but nobody's presented a better option aside from Digitial Cerificates.
3) Who are you exactly? Are you the same person responsible for the Yue Yue Fidget spam?

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos

Tell Taells wrote:

Listen, some people have mentioned it already, but Jeff Holt is Jeff Williams. They both have addresses in Grapevine, TX.

Look at the WHOIS for JH's domain:
Registrant:
J. HOLT & CO. (TEJAS-INFO-SERVICES-DOM)
P. O. BOX 909
GRAPELAND, TX 75844-0909
US

Look at the recent sig file of JW:

What are the chances that there are 2 outspoken people, interested in ICANN issues, both named "Jeff", living in the small, small Texas town of Grapevine, TX (population 1,000)? I think the chances are very small.

Why don't we try sending a registered letter, because I CERTAINLY will not accept Jeff Holt's face-to-face verification. Sotoris: How was Jeff Holt verified? I think we may have finally found JW's real name.

If you want to see what the entity/he/she/ called Jeff Williams/Jeff Holt supposedly looks like, check out this dapper fellow:
http://www.tejas-info-services.com/holt_bio.htm

-----------

"The science of jurisprudence regards the state and power as the
ancients regarded fire- namely, as something existing absolutely.
But for history, the state and power are merely phenomena, just as for
modern physics fire is not an element but a phenomenon.

From this fundamental difference between the view held by history
and that held by jurisprudence, it follows that jurisprudence can tell
minutely how in its opinion power should be constituted and what
power- existing immutably outside time- is, but to history's questions
about the meaning of the mutations of power in time it can answer
nothing."
				     --Leo Tolstoy, "War and Peace"