[atlarge-discuss] Jefsey, Where is the Code and certified audit? To: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Quorum: Members said

Jefsey and all fellow members,

  Your "Jefsey-election" was a farce if not and outright attempted
fraud Jefsey.
Where is the code for your "Jefsey-election" software
Where is the proper certified audit?  Can any member
obtain a copy of the certified audit?  If not, why not, and
can such be considered a legal or legitimate election when it comes
time for Incorporation?

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:

> On 07:59 14/06/03, bruce@barelyadequate.info said:
> >Jefsey Morfin wrote:
> >| =>A9 7018637cj 59(Y) - 11(N) quorum: 2/3 of the committee members
> >|       which make 8 ....
> >In this country, a quorum is usually a simple majority, i.e. six.
>
> Wich country is that "this @large internet country"?.
> My understand is that "this country" can only be the Members and  the
> members voted 2/3 rd.
> jfc

    Pierre Abelard