[atlarge-discuss] Re: Provisional Membership Committee

Jeff H., and all fellow members,

  I also confirm this meeting and all specific information that
Jeff H., provided.  Thank you Jeff H. and it was a good
lunch!  >:)

  Now Sotiris, Danny, Michael, and Hugh, I would expect
public apologies from each of you posted separately
on this forum.  Danny and Sotiris should also publish
said apologies also to the DNSO GA forum as well.

 I thank each of you in advance for your cooperation.

    Pierre Abelard