Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: Provisional Membership Committee

I smell a rat.

Jeff Holt <jefftttt@txucom.net> wrote:
Provisional Membership Committee & Panelists-elect;

The question of Jeffrey A. Williams being a real individual is now
settled in the affirmative. Today I have met and had lunch with Mr.
Williams, viewed several legitimate documents including TDL, military
id, court documents, and both utility and phone bill statements
addressed to his Frisco P.O. Box. I found Mr. Williams a pleasant
conversationalist, well informed and almost as opinionated as myself. I
trust there will be no further libels regarding his person or mine. As
soon as the roll of film is developed, I will post a picture of us
shaking hands on my Website and provide the appropriate URL for viewing;
unfortunately I don't own a digital camera. I will take the film to a
one-hour processor on Monday, so enough already.

Sincerely,

Jeff Holt
Jefftttt@txucom.net
www.tejas-info-services.com