[atlarge-discuss] Broadcast of ALAC meeting in Montreal

We have setup and tested a broadcast of the ALAC meeting in Montreal,
where Sotiris will relay the sound to a server.

The address for listening is: shoutcast.icannatlarge.org:12000 for those
with clients that can play the sound (realplayer, winamp, xmms etc) for
those without: shoutcast.icannatlarge.org:12000/listen.pls

For starters we have setup 300 sockets to listen, if we need more we can
add.

It seems the meeting is from 2 to 4 PM, localtime. I hope Sotiris will
confirm the correct times.

If he wants we can broadcast more meetings there.

Kind regards

Abel

Able Towers and Able Consultancy are tradenames of Moordata Ltd.

2 Brickett Close
Ruislip
Middlesex
HA4 7YE