RE: [atlarge-discuss] Bylaws Discussion

At 08:45 p.m. 22/06/2003, Joanna Lane wrote:

I can't even be bothered to work out how you arrived at your unfounded
allegation from that statement,
That is regrettable. If you did, you would read the statement in the context of your own actions in the past (preventing the members to vote for icannatlarge.com) and in the context of my further statements about Charter building.

However that is, I share your sad conclusion that this list is a waste of time, where people who are supposed to stand on the same side of the fence lose their energy in fighting each other on silly points, egged on by "spectators" such as JW and his entourage.

I am unsubscribing here and see perhaps some of you back on the new moderated members-only list. (soon to be)

-joop-