Re: [atlarge-discuss] [Fwd: voting mechanism]

At 23:07 22/06/03, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
(i.e. to avoid the opaque and question-ridden system(s) a la Jefsey).
:-)
will we draft a comparative table of what is opaque in the DNSO system and in the system we used? And what are the outputs to the voters :-)?

The only advantage of Elisabeth system is it is managed by Elisabeth. What is IMHO very good of her, if she accepts to support _you_ :-)

BTW I read on the IRQ transcript that you met the boss, the only one able to spell ICANN with a single N (some talks of ICADE)? Great! News to me that she only can do what she is told ... but it is true her company is just at the BC as a small e-business consulting venture.

Please to hear you shaked paypal with Vint.

Enjoy the meeting. A part from teasing you, I agree it is very exciting to meet the people and to share infos and suggestions with them. It makes you _feel_ the system and the governance as real. ICANN meetings are also a friendly and nice gathering. I do hope it will show you, you do not need to always protest but that you can also contribute and get results.
jfc