[atlarge-discuss] Urgent call for back-ups or access

As it somehow seems that the current host has locked the
icannatlarge.org site we need backups of everything that was on there,
if any of you have this data, please send it to me as soon as possible.

Partial data is also appreciated. (results.htm and such)

If someone knows who is/was the host for the domain (66.70.226.183) then
please notify us, preferably with a contact number.

Kind regards

Abel

=========================

Able Towers and Able Consultancy are tradenames of Moordata Ltd.

2 Brickett Close
Ruislip
Middlesex
HA4 7YE