Re: [atlarge-discuss] Tonight - Jan Sirens continued confusion...

Jan and all fellow members,

  I am not sure just exactly what you are getting at or trying to.  ???
I have never ask any member here to send me a single dime.  In your
particular case, along with several other members here, expecting
any money from your for this membership is akin to expecting
blood from a stone...

  In any event I have or can at least show the ability to actually
obtain some finances for this membership.  Yet as no member
here can, or is willing to become bonded, I was predisposed
to return that $30k+ back to the donors or redistribute per
their wishes as I have stated before and to comply with the
law and good ethical practice in such matters.  In addition the
initial funds in the account I set up for this membership was
deposited by myself at $200.00 US...

    Pierre Abelard