Re: [atlarge-discuss] Tonight

Well, well.  Two people who made the identical error; and now the same two
people can't take a little teasing.

Oh, well, no long lasting effects.

Except this:  my short list of people on this mailing list whom I wouldn't
send *money* to - and whom I'd advise others not to send money to - has now
exactly *doubled.*

Or has it?