Re: [atlarge-discuss] Huh? "Unknown host"?

Abel Wisman wrote:

<snip>
We are waiting for Sotiris to react to some changes to a motion for the
webcomm once he is receovered from his Montreal trip, once we received
that we will vote on the motion and make a call for people I think or
guess.

Abel et al.,

Thank you for your patience. I have retuned to a literal maelstron of activities which needed my immediate attention. I am now going over the voluminous amount of emails in my inbox that need to be dealt with, including the business of this organization, and then I will turn to my notes from the ICANN Montreal meeting in order to submit my precis to all of you. Please bear with me for just a little while longer.

At this time, I want to thank Abel and Kristen for their cooperation in transmitting the audio feed from the icannmontreal meetings. I think it was a small (but HUGE) step towards becoming an organization in every sense of the word. I hope we can foster and build upon just such a spirit of cooperation within our panel and membership as a whole, in time to come.

Best Wishes to All,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos

--
Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.