RE: [atlarge-discuss] Huh? "Unknown host"?

> I think it is useless to find out who hosts the exact ip we need to know
> about that way, it would be far easier if Brett Fauset just told us what
> happened.

Ever asked yourself what happens when you paid one year hosting and the time is over. Joop's "Bret Faussett" did probably not report that he was to renew and did not pay....
Sorry Joop, I was not the one who called your lady in California.

Maybe Brett was?

BTW Joop, you come in France this week? you still have not offered politely/friendly that we meet? I do not think I could make it for Paris or Poitier easily. But who knows? I am leaving back for Africa and Middle-East on the 5th?
CT