[atlarge-discuss] Wish Lists

If we wait for our Panelists to express our needs we may wait for a long long time since their role is to represent us, not to teach us. Right?

In expressing your wishes, please forget the ICANN oddity, just think about your real needs. ICANN is a solution for the NTIA to manage their Internet file. Our organization is to be for each of us our way to manage our individual Internet files. If wa are here it is to add these files as representing the expectations of millions and to give them more weight.

Let us help ourselves.
jfc