[atlarge-discuss] Attn: Jan Siren - Eyesight problems? To: www.tejas-info-services.com/Library/Libr02r02.htm

Jan and all fellow members,

  For better comprehension and clarification for yourself Jan,
and all members here yet again.  The Photo of Jeff Holt
and my self with Jeff Holt seated on the left and myself
seated on the right.
See: www.tejas-info-services.com/Library/Libr02r02.htm

  Jan Siren seems to have expressed a problem with
yet again determining via the photo Jeff Holt provided
(See above URL) in his remarks at:
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0306/msg01767.html
and eluded to previously here:
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0306/msg01743.html

  Hence I did try to get poor Jan straightened out again here:
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0306/msg01779.html

Perhaps Jan is in need of some reading glasses, contacts or
other form of corrective vision and also some reading comprehension
classes so that Jan can follow along intelligently in the future.  But
for now it it may be advisable that we all are aware of this
unfortunate vision or comprehension caused problem for Jan...

    Pierre Abelard