[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] why we are being ignored

Jefsey and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:

> At 15:42 27/06/03, todd glassey wrote:
> >jefsey - if you list properly with search engines the domain name is
> >unimportant as well. In fact if the search engines got their acts together
> >there would be much less dependence on named web addresses and searchable IP
> >addresses can take their place.
>
> This may be true with IPv6 (however I do not understand yet the IPv6
> distribution and economic model - could someone explain it to us?).

  You really should pay closer attention Jefsey.  :(
IPv6 working group in your region can be located
here: http://www.ripe.net/ripe/mail-archives/ipv6-wg/index.html
and http://www.ripe.net/ripe/wg/ipv6/index.html
The E-Mail address is ipv6-wg@ripe.net

  A diligent review of the archives should answer this
question for you as well as provide some of the
History.

> But
> today the e-name is the sign to the content, whatever the IP address. Look
> for icannatlarge.org: better people to go where it resolves than to it is
> supposed to be located and hacked?
> jfc
>
> --

    Pierre Abelard