Re: [atlarge-discuss] anyone care to RALO?

Dear Vittorio,
this is true. And you had a mitigated support. Hans and YJ Park did a lot too. The result was not the one we expected. You chose a tough way thinking that you should push to the extreme (to be tied in) rather than to go for another extreme (blow it from outside). Panel today tries another way. They have just been elected.

The problem today is to know if our Panelists with their new blood may come to an (ojective or may be real in the future) alliance with you people of the ALAC.

I do not call for a structural and formal alliance, I call just for us to forget the past and look in parallel to the future. You betrayed icannatlarge, I hope I helped corrected it and I am gone.

I have an atlarge-rep distribution (no reply) list with the name of the atlarge Panelists on it. Let me add the name of the ALAC peole (please tell me who: I am lost with your structure where I feel there are more elected people than voters) so we may one shot send information or questions regarding the whole community to all those who represent us. I will add BoD people when I understand who is still here and pretend to represent us.

I do not want to control anything so I wouild prefer to keep that distrinution list open, but I can make it flitered atthe begining if that helps. Let proceed forwards, taking advantage from what we have now.
jfc

On 13:40 27/06/03, Vittorio Bertola said:

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:12:23 +0100, you wrote:

>Can you tell me what the panels before us have done in these meetings?

Both in Bucharest and in Amsterdam there was an open At Large meeting
organized by icannatlarge.*. Also, I repeatedly spoke during the public
forums, and also others did; and we took part in the lobbying to try to save
some kind of At Large participation in ICANN.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
--------> http://bertola.eu.org/ - Archivio FAQ e molto altro... <--------

---