RE: [atlarge-discuss] anyone care to RALO?

Danny,

The opinion read on my behalf on ralo's can be found here:
www.able-towers.com/ralos.pdf

This was read out during the debate, and with all other opponents and
despite support from Amadeo it was completely ignored.

Not that I expected anything else, but at least we are part of the
procedure, the records.

This current panel has not had time to organize in a decent fashion let
alone lead the members in these matters.
Given time we hope to do better on other topics, once our house is in
order.

Regards

abel