[atlarge-discuss] Re: RE : Attn. AGAIN Abel Wisman [atlarge-discuss] Attn. Abel Wisman - More ICANNATLARGE.ORG web Page "Mistakes or changes"

Daniel and all fellow members,

Daniel CHIRITA wrote:

> [...]

  God can't help you here as god can only help those that can
and will help themselves, Daniel....:(

> Jeff, Abel tells you that actual www.icannatlarge.org is only a backup
> what i made on 06/19 from old server (when we got ftp password). But all PHP
> pages
> are not working, and http://www.icannatlarge.org/view.php?sortorder=chrono
> you see both html page and php code!!!!!!!!

  And you seem to not be paying attention yet again Daniel!  Nither does
it seem anyway, is Abel.  The archived original of
 http://www.icannatlarge.org/view.php?sortorder=chrono is already
available from two sources as I have now three times shown and told
and Abel on at  http://www.archive.org/ as well as I have a complete
copy daily grepped from http://www.icannatlarge.org/ myself!!! What
part of that do you or Abel NOT Understand???

> >> The website currently up an running is a "pulled" copy, on the
> >> icannatlarge.org server I donated, some gifs are missing and/or
> >> malformed in the process, however, the memberlist and the
> >subscription
> >> use a MySql database which was not in our back-up.
> >
> >  BS Abel.  The membership list still exists in its entirety
> >prior to 06/25/03 as has already been shown.  Hence you are
> >either AGAIN not being honest here, or VERY ignorant...
>
> Yes the member list exists BEFORE 06/25 !!! But in a Mysql database,
> and we dont have it ... We can restore memberslist, but not all
> datas (i think we have to send an email to all members asking their
> to update their informations). Actual www.icannatlarge.org is only
> the backup, without any change!
>

> >> We have up and until now not been offered a complete back-up, so it
> >> will have to be restored from external files such as the
> >> memberdatabase that the panelmembers received from Jeffsey Morfin.
> >
> >  You know that Jefsey's data was in some dispute.  Hence only
> >the original, prior to 06/25/03 and after 05/18/03 version of
> >http://www.icannatlarge.org/view.php?sortorder=chrono
> >is valid.  And I believe you know this...
> >
> >  Yet I noticed that http://www.icannatlarge.org/register.php
> >is up but not working functionally...  That seem more than
> >odd.
>
> YES BECAUSE ITS A PHP PAGE!!!! (PHP: server side server!)
> register.php needs a mysql database to work! But we dont have it,
> so this page cannot work ...
>

> >> As far as I know there have been no attempts at "improving" or
> >> "updating" the site, certainly not since we setup the back-up.
> >
> >  Well  your knowledge is inaccurate or you are being less
> >than truthful.
>
> I understand now why we are loosing a lot of time on this liste :(
>

> >> I repeat the request for complete back-ups if available and the
> >> explanation for what happened from whoever arranged prior hosting, I
> >> would be most interested in knowing how this "shut-down" could have
> >> happened with notification to the panel.
> >>
> >> Glasses aren't almost empty, there is still something left!
> >
> >  More BS Abel.  You pulled this same stunt before
> >as Joanna noted..

    Pierre Abelard